Before we began designing the cottage, we undertook extensive research that strongly indicated that in today’s overcrowded world, people were increasingly looking for island style experience and simply life. It is precisely this concept that became a major influence in the designing of our cottages and a point of focus to ensure that guests would really enjoy spending their time in the cottage. The idea was to make sure the cottages would bring the sense to life, but at the same time be a simple space in which to free the mind and refresh the soul.
Our lovely Beachfront Cottages are individual bungalows standing on some 15 meters away from the beach (prime location). They are speciouse with a minimum of 45 sq.m. including a mini-porch with coffee table offering panoramic view of the beach. All are air-conditioned, polished wood floor, grass roof, rich Thai fabric curtains and a detached full bathroom with hot & fresh water for showering. Beachfront Cottages are equipped with double bed, satellite TV. working table, small couch, tea and coffee making facilities, minibar, hair dryer and beach towels.
- Snorkel for corals and many kinds of fish or float with your air mattress on the crystal clear water in front of the resort.
- Read favorite book on the beach whilst listening to chill-out music.
- Watch very typical hornbill birds which there are only on this paradise island.
- Wait for the morning sunrise lighting up the blue sky whilst lying on the front porch.
- Make a romantic night by watching thousand stars in the sky with your beloved.
Warin Cottage is a private cottage with 31 sq.m. set behind the beachfront cottages. Double and Twin beds are available. The cottages are located by the lotus pond and among the green tropical garden. Just a minute walk to the beach. The standard room amenities come with air-condition, a mini- porch with coffee table, an half open-air bathroom with hot & fresh water for showering, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities.
- Enjoy reading favorite book on the wooden terrace
- Relax mind and soul with fresh and green garden surrounding the cottage
- Try to find a big lizard that lives at Thapwarin pond.
- Count thousand glorious stars in a romantic night